2012年4月10日星期二

Thank you very much


"Thank you very much,"I said, as we hugged each other. "Please give our love and thanks to the church."Then I drove to a store near our home and purchased some much-needed items for the children. replica LV Clutch
  
  At the check-out counter I had a little over $14.00 worth of groceries, and I handed the cashier one of the gift certificates. She took it, then turned her back for what seemed like a very long time. I thought something might be wrong. Finally I said, "This gift certificate is a real blessing. Our former church gave it to my family, knowing I'm a single parent trying to make ends meet."replica LV Backpak
  
  The cashier then turned around, with tears in her loving eyes, and replied, "Honey, that's wonderful! Do you have a turkey?""No. It's okay because my children are sick anyway." She then asked, "Do you have anything else for Thanksgiving dinner?"cheap LV Antheia

1 条评论:

  1. 多くの女性は長い
    デザイナーの靴を所有することでは
    なくブティックや靴屋​​からペアを購入する余裕がなかった

    My site - ミュウミュウ 財布

    回复删除