2011年10月22日星期六

Too real nu way

 saw too real a face of grief and indignation by himself, and god bless don't understand, but saw too real heart is thrilled. It seems there only I Mei between, implement sword, xuan day three branches encirclement by inferno, huashan sent such big affiliation if in, JianXian is not ruin. Then say with smile: "you have no matter?"Imitation Coach Sunglass
Too real nu way: "do you want to be we have it, the old or late came step. On the way I heard you the ChiLiPaWai things actually contribute to poison his stuff, inferno. On everyone ah, put this bestial things to kill me."
Too real voice a fall, immediately behind him with the elders huashan disciple are offering practiced a fly sword. Don't give fortune favors the opportunity to explain a meal throw, fortune favors now have bitter say a, in my heart that, you must be calculated. It seems they are going to beat up reservoir dogs. Fly sword power not joking, JianXian take over these years fix true world, not a sword is with the?
Fortune favors dodge along while, but now even have no chance to escape, huashan sent before the round and round the disciple himself surrounded. Fly sword is more don't money as the throw, fortune favors have no what, but in the bosom of the tiger to fix for the low still, if it happens it will be what the pro life. The most is the favored soul now no idea with oneself person to begin, so have to offering LianChu magic weapons, can hide hide, can get to just get, they hope for a moment of opportunity to explain himself.
Too real people see him blindly dodge also not strike back, his fly sword like the stuff they can't hurt him. So nu way: "little thieves, you are playing around with us not to become?"
Fortune favors a face of innocence way: "kill me all right, but you I will know why do you kill me? I also just came back, MieMen things happen you ten thousand times more than I hurt. You with what I said? Is there any evidence stuff poison?"
Too real person leng and immediately nu way: "you still excuses, that you tell me why all died, but you alive. I listen to it on the hengshan sent you poison the stuff said help kill inferno stuff I don't believe that, now, you run irrefutable evidence not get."Imitation Louis Vuitton Sunglass
Fortune favors face upwards big say with smile: "mountain pie, good hengshan pie." Then think of dream ShaoQing has mixed in with the hengshan pie, suddenly see who is in need. Nu way: "the root of all evil demon race, is too much for me JianXian death? ShaoQing dream, the dream ShaoQing, this life I also don't replay you."
Too real look at him a face of grief and indignation, immediately alarmed. And then nu way: "you traitor, also don't surrender FuFa. Quiet a, supreme, virtual Yang concern to your three people have add, did not think of you unexpectedly is a bestial things. Destroyed the xuan day, because of your sword, implement what good? I JianXian one thousand no thought all destroyed sanctified in your hand. To die."
Fortune favors immediately rage way: "you this group of make.

没有评论:

发表评论