2011年6月18日星期六

the time origin of

 "People were down to earth ... can not have too much ambition." Emotion the old man shook his head ... "the primary sector to become immortal, has been extremely difficult and I would waste millions of years, not court death own it? When I want to open when the person who wants to make fun of fate ... ..., ... "
  "Do not say any others." Cheap Handbags Outlet
  Old man watching the flood, smiling, "I, and I have probably told that the."
  "Light, the time origin of these two rules, I can teach you, try to help you." The old man watching the flood, "the other would not say that ... ..., ... the universe is a witch in this dry country in the millions ... Although the primary sector can not say I was the first, the first three can be absolutely no problem! the face of immortality, I have to escape to grasp. "
  Hong old man looked surprised.
  "Los ... ... States in the universe can be considered a dry witch legend, even, compared to his immortal ... will face.
  "If you are willing to worship me as a teacher ... you have to have me ready to stray." The old man solemnly said ... "I just stabbed rescue ... only 20,000 years life" before his death also want to look at many places. If you worship me as a teacher, when I successor, naturally follow me! "
  "I also will not give up on such a practice."
  "Last 20,000 years ... I still will fight one to see before the arrival deadline, can not break through the fate of the wild, including" become immortal. "The old man looked at flood,"Cheap Watchs Outlet so I can not take care of any possible retreat ... to you "to arrange a time to give you security is once worship me as a teacher ... you have to have them mentally prepared."
  Hong frowned: "stray? 20,000 years?"

没有评论:

发表评论