2011年5月8日星期日

men offensive tighter

Liulin grinning and said: "No! I was late a step! Zheni Zi's heart had been placed in the guy who is doomed to fail our brothers! But I have a way to get him hurt a lifetime heart, to her like the white house that cheap people, bitterness in life ... ... "
Willow laughed: "Yes! We are not, do not let people get, wait a minute I agreed to let that little girl, told her to keep company with the white thread to the beads, so that they always love to go against the dead!"
Phase two brothers laugh, men offensive tighter, forcing more than Ling Ice breath, and even port can not be opened.
Wei Shan teeth diseases channel: "Liu's name! I have also think you are a good man, who knows you and your brother, is a beast than the beast! Heart of the girl chosen not tell you, I go ahead and do after death two devils, Miranda I, and you have no peace! "
Willow laughed: "Good! Students may not get close to you, accompanied by the ghost of you after death, I am actually very happy!"
Wei Shan was shocked, just miserable and loudly: "Freezing! I thank you for your affection, lives on the road waiting for it ... ..."
The phrase is not complete, the body is soft and fell down.
Juran shocked cry shouted: "Shaner, you ... ..."
Willow and Willow does not feel hesitated and automatically break his hand, Ling Ice Koupen blood, also fell down. coach outlet
Juran hand Qubao Wei Shan, suddenly next to a cold voice said: "Ms. Wei need to fear, that love was not in his death, I just fall upon her acupuncture points."

没有评论:

发表评论